|Part Number:||see description||Price:||Performance|
Description: High Performance Cross Drilled/Slotted Brake Rotor
We all know the LR brakes are not powerful as Porsche's. The heat by the friction is one of the major factors to reduce brake performance (fading). Discovery Series I is the worst because even front rotors are not vented. Replacing solid rotors with our new high performance rotors will boost your Land Rovers braking ability by factor of X. Compare with any competitors' rotors. Our rotors contain more cross drilled holes, slots and even non friction surfaces are coated (gold color) to resist corrosion-Good Looking too !
Rotors have directional design to maximize the stopping power.
(1) Cross-drilled and slotted, bringing to the affordable end of the "street" market the sort of technology until now seen only on racing cars and exotic sports machines.
(2) Drill holes reduce mass, lower brake temperatures and help battle out-gassing.
(3) Special slots, (which are non-directional and designed to work in combination with the cross-drilling) help dissipate water, dirt and dust and further combat out-gassing.
(4) Slots de-glaze the pads, ensuring improved contact between pad and rotor.
(5) In combination, the cross-drilling and slotting processes give more stopping power and less fade during repeated heavy brake applications.
* heavy weight-higher shipping/handling charge applied